Water Treatment Technician
Rockmart, GA 30153
Water Treatment Technician needed immediately in the Rockmart area. Responsible for supporting the branch offices, factory, and representatives regarding maintenance and sales inquiries. This includes the creation and implementation of support documents, traveling to customer sites for events such as on-hands training and maintenance support, reviewing water analysis reports, and answering inquiries from both maintenance and sales via various forms of communication.
Maintenance / Sales / Representative Water Treatment Support
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance and sales staff in relation to the subject of water treatment. This involves becoming a technical expert in multiple product lines (chemical, water treatment equipment, federal/state/local codes and regulations, etc.).
- Training regarding topics on water treatment will be provided.
- Production Water Treatment Support
- Responsible for supporting the factory with the production and acquisition of water treatment equipment, such as water softeners and chemicals.
- Document Creation and/or Revision
- Make or revise documents to answer any questions that may arise regarding the Water Treatment Department and water treatment related topics.
- If applicable, translate documents from Japanese to English and/or English to Spanish with software.
Customer Training and Support
- Conduct training for customers. May require travel to the customer site or training at the facility. The topics of the training will pertain to water treatment and water treatment products.
- Backup for the Water Lab
- Become familiar with laboratory and water analysis procedures to support the water analysis lab if necessary.
Research & Development of Water Treatment equipment.
- Introduce new water treatment equipment from Japan and providing product support after development.
- Research and develop new water treatment equipment, tools, etc.
- May require the purchase of equipment, tools, etc. to develop a new product.
- Bachelors of Degree or equivalent experience in the science field
- Must be proficient in speaking in front of various audiences (employees, customers, representatives)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel and perform manual tasks
- Ability to research information