Warehouse Generalist 1st Shift
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving, order preparation, RF scanning, cycle counting and other warehouse tasks. You will also be responsible for operating a Forklift and pallet jack.
To qualify for these Warehouse positions, you must have a minimum of one (1) year manufacturing experience and:
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds, as needed
- MUST have Forklift experience
- MUST have a valid Driver's License
- MUST have a clean driving record
- Prior experience using a RF scanner
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of RF scanner and related processes
- Prior experience working in Shipping and Receiving and/or Inventory Control highly preferred
- Some knowledge of SAP, Helios, or similar system is preferred
Are you able to read and write English? Do you possess basic computer skills? Do you have Machine Operating experience? If you have a High School Diploma/GED, can pass a background check and drug test, possess the ability to lift/move up to 60 lbs frequently and can stand up to 12 hours then this is the job for you! Apply to this job NOW!