Warehouse Associate - Unloader
3312 N. Berkeley Lake Road Duluth, GA 30096
Main Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be able to operate light equipment (pallet jack, hand jack, and power jacks)
- Experience with RF equipment and WMS systems preferred
- Assembly experience preferred
Shifts: 1st shift available
If you are an experienced Warehouse Associate who is experienced at standing for long periods of time, is capable of lifting up to 75 lbs, can read and write in English, and also has a high attention to detail please apply to this job NOW! IMMEDIATE JOB STARTS AVAILABLE!
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.