Newnan, GA 30263
- Prepares goals to be accomplished by studying work instructions, part lists, part layout, tools, and all materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies using appropriate instruments to ensure working properly. Inspecting all connections, fastening parts, sub-assemblies to make sure properly fitted and seated.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed