Technical Service Coordinator
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Provide Support for Technical Services in training, report generation, maintenance of Calibration records, purchasing of equipment and supplies. Provide assistance to Technicians during diagnosis and repair of ResMed devices. Review and comment on user documentation, product requirements and functional specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support and training for Associate Technicians and Assemblers, including remote locations
- Support for Technical Services on-boarding training for both repair and software areas.
- LMS administrator for Technical Services.
- Coordinate with cross functional departments to address training topics.
- Interface with external and internal customers, to help resolve Technical Services related issues.
- Collect and Analyze data and create reports for management utilizing reporting and analysis tools.
- Maintain set consumables inventory levels to ensure all activities carried out by Technical Service Technicians.
- Manage and Maintain Calibration records of all equipment related to Technical Service Activities.
- Manage and document Service Center purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Communication with internal employees and external employees, as well as external vendors to ensure all items received into and sent out of the department are executed promptly.
- Stay up to date on all procedures, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to customers.
- Help manage and coordinate projects, including CI Projects
- Partner with Technical Staff on projects and problem resolution as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A Minimum 2yr Degree in a technical discipline. Bachelor’s degree a plus. or higher in Electronics Education, related education or technical certification programs or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical and customer service experience in a professional industry, utilizing effective phone and e-mail communication skills. (Must have prior experience with technical repair and/or day to day service center functions.
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA standards and practices.
- Hands-on experience with the following: All Windows OS, Oracle Systems knowledge/familiarity highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Sleep Industry Standards and Products a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, schematics, and procedure manuals.
- Strong Technical Documentation skills – both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable of MS Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Knowledgeable of ESD standards.
- Working knowledge of the use of flow meters, manometers, digital voltage meters, and oscilloscopes
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work well under pressure and as a team
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, sharing workload and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate proficiency with software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to gather information and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Accurately type 35-50+ wpm.
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising limited discretion and independent judgment.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, sub-tract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages, as well as draw and interpret bar graphs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.