Rental Fleet Administrator
• Responsible for using the sales order to turn into an invoice for the customer
• Invoice all sales customers a 30% down payment upon receipt of purchase order
• Invoice all sales customers a final invoice upon completion of the unit
i. Responsible for ensuring items on the invoice are correct
• Responsible for reviewing against the customer purchase order and ensuring that all items have been billed correctly
• Any questions you have regarding this should be directed to the Accounting Director
2. Rental Invoicing
• Responsible for managing our Total Access Control (TAC) system
• Responsible for tracking all rental units using TAC
• Responsible for billing all customers on a 28-day rental cycle for units that are on rent using TAC
i. Responsible for ensuring all items on the invoice are correct
• Responsible for ensuring that units are charged a security deposit
• Responsible for ensuring that units are charged delivery and pick-up freight on the initial invoice
• Responsible for maintaining all records for unit rentals
3. Rental Fleet Tracking
• Must be aware of where all rental units are located at all times
• Must add additional rental units to TAC when available
• Must remove rental units from TAC when units are sold/retired
• Must track utilization of rental fleet and report to management on a weekly basis
4. Accounts Receivable
• Responsible for working with customers to collect past due accounts
5. Other Accounting / Administrative work as assigned by the Accounting Director
6. Participate as a member of the “Ring Group”, which is a group of administrative employees who answer outside calls and direct to the correct person.
7. Participate in meetings with management
8. Work place environment
• The workplace shall operate professionally. Radios should be played quietly, if at all. Foul, intimidating, or abusive language will not be tolerated.
9. Overall company policy adherence
• It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that all employees, subcontractors, vendors, and customers working in or around our facility adhere to all of our company’s policies including but not limited to safety, appearance, cleanliness, and customer satisfaction for your portion of work. If anybody is performing in a manner outside of our company policies, you are expected to intervene and report this to your supervisor immediately.
• It may be necessary at times to work beyond your regularly scheduled hours. Whether there is need for overtime work is determined by the Accounting Director.
• Assigned overtime is mandatory. Late arrival or failure to report for mandatory overtime is treated as a tardy or absence. ?
• Education and Experience
o High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
o Minimum 2 year accounting degree or equivalent accounting and administrative experience
o QuickBooks knowledge preferred
o Excel, Word, Outlook experience preferred
o General computer skills
o Mathematical analytical skills
• Visual accommodation
• Color vision
• Field of vision