Barboursville, WV 25504
United Talent Staffing is currently seeking a Process Operator for a leading technology and engineering company in Barboursville, WV.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Start up and shutdown of equipment
- Loading and unloading of freight using a forklift and overhead crane.
- Grit blasting of various parts for thermal spray.
- Assist with the operation of machines and equipment.
- Shipping and receiving of customer parts.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret written instructions
- General janitorial work.
- Observe all Environmental, Health and Safety Policy requirements: Keeping work area neat and orderly at all times, Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Wearing appropriate respiratory gear when in thermal spray booth
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lb. on a daily basis.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and management.
- Ability to obtain forklift and crane certification
- Ability to learn new tools and equipment
- Ability to work variable hours including overtime and weekends as needed
- Documentation skills with basic computer and MS Office skills.
- Possess a valid driver license (Employees use company vehicles).
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- Ability to perform dimensional inspection using micrometers, calipers, and other measuring devices is a plus
- Blueprint reading skills is a plus
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Shane at slloyd@utalent .com or call 304-521-6140. EEOC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour