Charleston, WV 25302
Immediate need for a Pricing Analyst. Position is direct hire. Hours will be Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm. Pay will be based on experience. Must have prior experience to be considered for this position.
- Assist Pricing Manager in gathering, review, and analyze system data to expedite the pricing update process.
- Compile documentation to support impact of price and market changes.
- Troubleshoot pricing anomalies and inconsistencies.
- Assist Pricing Manager in providing pricing and customer analysis as requested.
- Prepare analysis of current contract customers, for review to suggest pricing strategies.
- Prepare analysis for discretionary-priced customers and suggest changes for optimal margin enhancement.
- Support internal and external audits of contractual compliance.
- Assist in Ad Hoc reports for pricing analysis
- Assist in KPI reporting for Key Customers
- Work with branches and account managers, to ensure cross reference records are accurate and pricing is in line with contractual terms.
- Review bills of material and recommend the optimum price strategy and levels.
- Provide pricing and customer analysis as requested.
- Prepare impact statements related to RFPs and RFQs.
- Support and report on local and corporate margin enhancement initiatives.
- Analyze sales data for results and to identify profit opportunities.
- Monitor and assess compliance with contractual terms.
- Determine Market Cost exceptions in branch locations.
- Represent department on specific projects or assignments
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work
- Strong PC skills with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, and familiarity with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to understand and accurately calculate applications such as resale prices, units of measure conversions, and percentage of change and profit margins and markups
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong Knowledge of MRC SIMS (Sales Inventory Management System) preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to author and present data to a group of peers, managers and external constituents.
- Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status;
- Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with others, understand and interpret safety instructions, and to respond to inquiries;
- Ability to understand and comply with MRC guidelines and expectations, to include Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest guidelines.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact United Talent at 304-556-1190 or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Director of Operations (WV)
Brandi is a native of Milwaukee, WI and a United States Navy Veteran with over 15 years of Staffing/ Corporate Human Resources experience. During her career she has worked in areas that include Branch staffing ,RPO, Onsite Staffing, Onsite Implementation and Corporate HR Management. Brandi leads our West Virginia Team that services WV, OH, KY, PA and surrounding areas, ensuring we are living our Core Values and providing service excellence to our Associates and Customers.
During her spare time she enjoys watching her son play football and baseball.