6250 Atlantic Blvd NW Norcross, GA 30071
Main Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Must be willing to work 10 hour shifts
- Power tool experience is a preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Various shifts available
Shifts:1st shift available 9: 30am-6: 30pm, Mon - Fri + OT on Saturday
If you are an experienced Warehouse Associate who is experienced at standing for long periods of time, is capable of lifting up to 60 lbs, can read and write in English, and also has a high attention to detail please apply to this job NOW! IMMEDIATE JOB STARTS AVAILABLE!
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.