Charleston, WV 25301
This is possible a temp to hire position for the right candidate. Hours will be Mon-Fri and pay will be based on experience.
• Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
• Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
• Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
• Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
• Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
• Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
• Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
• Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
• Aid with case settlements
• Proven working experience as a litigation paralegal
• Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
• Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
• Extensive computer and database expertise
• Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification
Director of Operations (WV)
Brandi is a native of Milwaukee, WI and a United States Navy Veteran with over 15 years of Staffing/ Corporate Human Resources experience. During her career she has worked in areas that include Branch staffing ,RPO, Onsite Staffing, Onsite Implementation and Corporate HR Management. Brandi leads our West Virginia Team that services WV, OH, KY, PA and surrounding areas, ensuring we are living our Core Values and providing service excellence to our Associates and Customers.
During her spare time she enjoys watching her son play football and baseball.