New Martinsville, WV
United Talent is currently seeking to fill an Onsite Coordinator position for a large customer in the New Martinsville area!
Duties will include:
- Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services; including talent acquisition, staffing, recruiting, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns, analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Employee Relations including disciplinary actions, adherence to customer policies and procedures, and investigations as necessary.
- Process performance evaluations of each Temporary Associate incorporating feedback from Supervisors and follow-up on negative reviews and disciplinary action.
- Independently and effectively monitor attendance of workers, enforce attendance policy and address attendance issues promptly.
- Act as a strategic business partner with customer to ensure that company targets are met as it relates to a full staffing solution.
- Partner with Customer on all Human Resource activities/updates attending weekly/monthly meetings
- Responsible for all facets of Human Resources, Weekly Staff Payroll, Employment Verifications, Recruiting, New Staff Onboarding, Orientations, etc.
Ideal Candidates will have the following background and experience:
- Human Resources or Business Degree Preferred or minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Must be proficient using email and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Must have previous HR and payroll experience.
- Must possess strong organization skills.
- Must possess good communication skills and ability to respond appropriately to various situations.
- Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project management, Office Experience – General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills
Please call 304-893-5010 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview.