United Talent is in need of a Mig Welder for Milton, WV. The qualified applicant can expect the following:
- Multi-pass Mig Welding
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Weld separately or in combination using stainless steel, carbon steel and other alloys in variable thickness ranging from .125 to 5 inches
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces to ensure conformance with specifications
- Blueprint reading is a PLUS
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work 2nd shift and overtime as needed
Pay is $12 to $14 an hour depending on experience.
For immediate consideration, call Shane at 304-521-6140 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EEOC.