Mechanical Device Assembler
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Perform assembly and packaging of mechanical assemblies utilizing proper tools and other equipment in accordance with assembly procedures and bills of material.
- Ensures material is supplied and removed from the line as needed to prevent any line interruption or delays.
- Open boxes, crates and other containers.Remove material waste from production area.
- Transfer material to and from production lines.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Mark material with identifying information. Maintain stock accuracy in the production and raw material areas.
- Maintain cleanliness, orderliness and proper identification of stock in production area.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other team members.
- Adhere to company rules and regulations to include safety practices and procedures.Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.