Morrow, GA 30260
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks on all types of production equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Daily communication with Maintenance Supervisor for assignments
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Successful completion of forklift and electric pallet jack certification and training.
- Attend annual training and practice of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Must possess basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic skills.
- Requires basic working knowledge of power hand tools
- Cutting tools
- Good verbal communication skill