Logistics Material Handler
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving, order preparation, RF scanning, cycle counting and other warehouse tasks. You will also be responsible for operating a Forklift and pallet jack.
To qualify for these Warehouse positions, you must have a minimum of one (1) year manufacturing experience and:
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds, as needed
- MUST have Forklift experience
- MUST have a valid Driver's License
- MUST have a clean driving record
- Prior experience using a RF scanner
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of RF scanner and related processes
- Prior experience working in Shipping and Receiving and/or Inventory Control highly preferred
- Some knowledge of SAP, Helios, or similar system is preferred
3rdShift: Monday - Friday 11pm - 7am plus OT opportunities
2ndShift: Monday – Friday 3pm – 11pm plus OT opportunities
Are you able to read and write English? Do you possess basic computer skills? Do you have Machine Operating experience? If you have a High School Diploma/GED, can pass a background check and drug test, possess the ability to lift/move up to 60 lbs frequently and can stand up to 12 hours then this is the job for you! Apply to this job NOW!