1735 N Brown Rd NW #500 Lawrenceville, GA 30043
• Process incoming Enrollment cases based on standard operating procedures and documented workflow
• Complete customer activations in Brightree and Third-Party systems according to stated guidelines
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure a positive and successful Enrollment experience
• Sort and process incoming mail to appropriate parties
• Respond to customer requests regarding system setup and activations
• Document daily activities in Salesforce using standard processes
• Follow departmental procedures for case tracking and system updates
• Process customer and internal escalations per department guidelines
• Alert customers of first-time activations requiring simple walk through training.
• Knowledge of software products such as Word and Excel
• Demonstrated ability to follow documented processes or task workflow
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage detailed tasks with accuracy and completeness
• Ability to multi-task and manage ongoing task priorities
• Demonstrated ability to complete analytical tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently and within a group
• Ability to successfully communicate with customers and partners
• Ability to work standard business hours 8: 00 a.m. to 5: 00 p.m
• Experience using Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.
• Knowledge of electronic insurance setups and processes
• 3+ years’ experience in the Healthcare claims and enrollment arena
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.