Certifed Stand-up Forklift Driver (1st/2nd Shift)
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Opens boxes, creates, and other containers and prepares parcels for shipping
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Maintains inventory records
- Operating Forklift (Standup, Reach and Sitdown)
- Other duties may be assigned