Charleston, WV 25302
Temp to Hire experienced Bookkeeper needed to assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Pay will be based on experience and hours are Mon-Fri from 8am to 4:30pm.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact United Talent at 304-556-1190 or forward your resume to email@example.com
Director of Operations (WV)
Brandi is a native of Milwaukee, WI and a United States Navy Veteran with over 15 years of Staffing/ Corporate Human Resources experience. During her career she has worked in areas that include Branch staffing ,RPO, Onsite Staffing, Onsite Implementation and Corporate HR Management. Brandi leads our West Virginia Team that services WV, OH, KY, PA and surrounding areas, ensuring we are living our Core Values and providing service excellence to our Associates and Customers.
During her spare time she enjoys watching her son play football and baseball.