Billing Analyst (Lawrenceville)
600 Riverside Parkway Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Detailed reading and comprehension of customer contracts as it relates to billing setup and invoicing
- Using Excel, manipulate data to create usable billing files and reports
- Process a high volume of extremely complex invoices for a fast-paced software company
- Process a high volume of credit memos, adhering to revenue recognition guidelines.
- Research and resolve billing issues presented by the customer and Brightree personnel
- Conduct basic operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies
- Respond to inbound email and telephone billing inquiries from customers and internal personnel, replying and resolving in a timely and professional manner.
- Reconciling invoices and resolving any discrepancies
- Work with Sales and A/R teams to ensure new and existing customers are invoiced accurately and in alignment with contractual terms.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel required (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- 4 to 6 years of billing experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Possess a thorough understanding of basic Accounting Principles and be familiar with general Accounts Receivable processes.
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Several years of current and relevant manual billing of detailed services experience in a high-volume accounting office
- Ability to review data, identify issues and trends and propose recommendations on necessary changes to management
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Willingness to accept new challenges and responsibilities
- SaaS and Professional Services billing experience preferred
- Billing/Invoicing Experience
- Experience with creating and running queries using Salesforce and NetSuite
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.