300 White Sulphar Springs White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986
Immediate need for Banquet Servers in the White Sulphur Springs, WV area for large events. This position will be a long-term temp position with the possibility of permanent employment for the right candidate.
Pay will start at $9.77 per hour. Associates will be required to work 12-hour shifts and could possibly be required to work 7-12 days consecutively for some events.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils.
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience (preferred but not required).
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must submit to a background check and a drug screening.
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distance vision.
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary.
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact United Talent at 304-556-1190 for immediate consideration.