Qualifications: To perform the duties of an Assembler, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Place multiple single parts inside a welding table which is followed by robotic welding
- Memorize the accurate placement of up to 30 different parts, place them in the required sequence, and ensure each piece is precisely placed in order to create high quality frames
- Complete visual check on every frame to ensure the robot is producing quality welds at all times
- Place visually inspected frame on rack
- Minimum of one (1) year high production experience preferred
Shift: 2nd (3pm-11pm) or 3rd (11pm-7am)
Mon-Fri (Overtime on Saturday available)
Are you able to read and write English? Do you possess basic computer skills? Do you have Machine Operating experience? If you have a High School Diploma/GED, can pass a background check and drug test, possess the ability to lift/move up to 60 lbs frequently and can stand up to 12 hours then this is the job for you! Apply NOW!