Accounts Payable/ Quickbooks Associate
3275 Florence Road Powder Springs, GA 30127
Accounts Payable/ Quickbooks Associate needed immediately in the Powder Springs area. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with accounting and QuickBooks. You will responsible for daily AR/AP and invoicing. In addition to these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Answering Phones
- Receive and process vendor invoices into accounting system
- Accurately entering data into various software programs
- Process Customer Credit applications
- Maintain files electronically and hard copy
- Other duties as assigned
- Individual must be a Self-Starter
- Able to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office
- Comfortable with Office equipment
- Strong attention to Detail
If you are detail-oriented with excellent multitasking and time management skills, then we want to hear from you immediately! Please send your resume now for consideration.
United Talent Staffing provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.