2nd Shift Shipping Clerk/Forklift
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens boxes, creates, and other containers and prepares parcels for shipping
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Maintains inventory records
- Operating Forklift (Standup, Reach and Sitdown)
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience
Must have a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training
Certified Forklift Operator (Certification needs to be current)